Please call the Housing Navigator (Collison) @ (434) 485-7208 if you are looking for affordable housing, current HCV vacancies, a current version of the "Affordable Housing Resource Guide", finanical resources related to housing or any other resources to assist you in your current housing situation.
We are looking forward to the Grand Opening of our "Affordable Housing Resource Center" in the Fall of 2019
The AHRC will occupy the 4th floor of our building on Commerce Street and will have the following:
- The offices of the Housing Navigator and CHIA.
- Dedicated resource area for ALL local agencies, non-profits and small business to display their print materials
- Small computer lab for the public to use while searching for affordable housing
- Meeting area for approximately 25-30 people
- Landlord \ Renter education materials & information sessions
- *NEW* - iPad with access to the NEW online database for affordable housing in Lynchburg inculding Section 8, public housing, rooming houses, private landlords, rental agencies, resources, etc. Our goal is to place an "AHRC iPad" in various locations around Lynchburg so there is ALWAYS access to housing \ employment and other vital resources.
We will bridge the gap between renters and landlords with an information resource that is complete and effective.
If you would like to have your organization\non-profit\small business included in the database please contact us here