Grand Opening - Fall 2019
The AHRC will occupy the 4th floor of our building on Commerce Street and will have the following:
- The offices of the Housing Navigator and CHIA.
- Dedicated resource area for ALL local agencies, non-profits and small business to display their print materials
- Small computer lab for the public to use while searching for affordable housing
- Meeting area for approximately 25-30 people
- Landlord \ Renter education materials
- iPad with access to the NEW online database for affordable housing in Lynchburg inculding Section 8, public housing, rooming houses, private landlords, rental agencies, etc
We will bridge the gap between renters and landlords with an information resource that is complete and effective.
If you would like to have your organization\non-profit\small business included in the database please contact us here